ORP range : -1000~999mV
ORP error range : ±2%F.S
Resolution : 1mV
Temp range: 0~60℃ / 32~140'F
Temp error range : ±1℃, ±2℉
- All products returned for warranty repair or replacement must be accompanied or preceded by proof of purchase, such as original invoices or packing slips.
Defective materials must be returned to the sothecode within 30 days.
Replacement, calibration, and repair can be submitted to Soder Code Customer Center or via email inquiry on the website.
Upon return, it must be properly packed and shipped to prevent damage in transit, and the warranty will be invalidated upon return.
The warranty period is one year from the date of purchase, and if it is difficult to confirm the date of purchase, the warranty period is calculated based on the date three months have elapsed from the date of manufacture.
Please check the manual included with the product for free and paid service information.
- You must apply for a return to the Soder Code Customer Center within 10 days of receipt of the product.
- Unreceived returns can be returned.
- Return may be returned by repressing the inspection sticker attached to the product package or by repressing the inspection sticker attached to the component.
- All freight charges for return are your responsibility.
- Packaged in accordance with the laws and regulations of the country. Only unopened chemicals and reagents can be returned.
- If the above conditions are satisfied, a refund is possible and the refund is processed approximately 7 days before or after.
- Overseas shipments will take seven days after shipment (which may vary depending on the carrier's circumstances).
- In Korea, it will take three days after shipment (which may vary depending on the carrier's circumstances).
- In case of overseas, the shipping fee is extra, and it will be sent via DHL.
- Shipping is free in Korea (delivery service may vary).